There is a lot of data out there in the world and I enjoy collecting and reading as much of it as I can. Here’s my setup, I would love to know yours so that I can add to my collection of tools:
- 100+ RSS feeds primarily from blogs. Grouped by category (technology, CRE, news, books, etc.)
- 20+ Google Alert feeds on keywords I follow (my company, real estate, topics of interest)
- Follow my active timeline.
- Follow specific hashtags and users of interest.
- Random posts by engaged writers.
- Very unique perspectives on topics I wouldn’t typically read about.
Direct Websites (anything with too many daily articles to easily fit in Feedly without blowing it up)
- World News
That is how I manage most of my news. I have never been able to get into Podcasts because I can’t keep myself still enough for the time required to listen to them all the way through.