I was trolling through the summaries of my most viewed posts from the last 365 days and felt a little nostalgic. So here, for your pleasure is the list:
- How not to please your customers….Dilbert kills RSS support. Dilbert, the source of a million office jokes, becomes one of its own by irritating fans and removing a simple way of viewing the daily comic.
- Why global #workplace standards will never take off. Are global standards actually ever going to come about? The industry has been talking about them for over a decade. My guess is no.
- #CRE Videos – doing video right is hard. Apparently the world loves video. I need to see if I can better understand this trend….
- 5 Easy Steps to Becoming a CRE Geek Without Losing Your Street Cred. Geeks meet Street Cred? I think I captured some inner feelings from many in CRE out there.
- Staged headshots and trying too hard. Quit trying so hard, world. A picture says a thousand words….sometimes they aren’t good words.
- Management is dead. Long live innovation. In an era where companies are changing, turnover is high and data rules, how will decisions be made to drive long-term growth?
- Effective CRE comes down to imagination – a reply to @dukelong. This one is simple. Follow Duke Long. Twitter, blog, whatever. I only agree with about 50% of what he says or writes but he always has his fingers on the pulse of CRE.
- You should be angry today. Revelations about the NSA are still arriving on a regular basis. I am still angry over it but am hopeful as signs slowly spring up showing that Washington may act (finally) to fix the problems (some of them). Privacy does matter.
- Elon Musk, Tesla, SpaceX and Ingenious Design. Another simple one – Elon Musk is shaping the future. We’ll see if he can deliver on it but either way his ideas will drive the next generation of American innovation.
- Thinking to the future. Where is #CRE going in the next 3 years? – #CREFuture. Everyone wants to know the future. My guess is as good as yours.