I don’t know if this will become a regular thing or not but for a second week in a row I thought it was worth putting down here.
- Changing roles takes a lot more time than simply doing both jobs at the same time. But the reward of completing the transition is worth it.
- Appreciate every day that has fewer conference calls than usual.
- Stop and listen when no one else is around. Your brain will start telling you what you need to know if you stop.
- Sometimes being selfish is exactly what is needed. Take care of yourself especially when there isn’t time for it.
- Take time for others especially when there isn’t time for it.